Links & Resources :: Atheism
These resources are specific to atheism. Please contact us if there's a resource that you think should be included here.
- American Atheists
- American Atheists, Inc., is a nonprofit, nonpolitical, educational organization dedicated to the complete and absolute separation of state and church, accepting the explanation of Thomas Jefferson that the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States was meant to create a "wall of separation" between state and church.
- Atheist Alliance International (AAI)
- Atheist Alliance International is a global federation of atheist groups and individuals committed to educating its members and the public about atheism, secularism, and related issues, and supporting atheists around the world who are excluded, disparaged, discriminated against, and criminalized. AAI, which serves as a positive voice for atheism and secularism, was also granted UN Special Consultative status in 2013.
- Atheist Frontier
- The Atheist Frontier provides information about atheism, and encourages the skeptical examination and discussion of science and technology, critical thinking, philosophy, life, history, cross-cultural ethics and morals, social-economic and political systems, and much more.
- Canadian atheists - True, Northern, Strong, and Free
- The Canadian atheists are the national atheism group for Canada, and they are concerned about rights, freedoms, and the general well-being of atheists both in Canada and internationally. One of their core desires is for peaceful advocacy, and they are happy to participate in public discourse as a means of engaging in the free exchange of ideas.