Profile :: Media kit
When referencing the Canadian atheists or promoting any of our efforts, we encourage you to present our official logo. As a convenience, a variety of options is provided hereunder, including our logo in a number of resolutions, organizational descriptions that cater to different lengths, and other miscellaneous marketing materials. Although the Canadian atheists is the copyright holder of all intellectual property we create, we also grant permission to everyone to copy and use these materials (e.g., logos and descriptions) in any publications.
Name and Slogan
The official name and slogan of our organization is:
True, Northern, Strong, and Free
The official name and slogan of our organization includes the following fine points:
- the word "atheists" is always spelled with a lower-case letter "a" and is also specifically registered this way with the Canadian Government
- the word "atheists" is always spelled in the plural form, ending with the letter "s"
- the slogan includes three commas (we use what is known as the "Oxford Comma" which requires the incusion of a comma before the word "and")
These descriptions have been written in the third-person for a convenient and straight-forward copy-and-paste inclusion in publications and elsewhere.
- Single-sentence, short (a.k.a., one-liner)
- Canadian atheists advocates for the normalization of atheism, and cares about rights, freedoms, and the general well-being of atheists in Canada and internationally.
- Two sentences
- Canadian atheists advocates for the normalization of atheism, and cares about rights, freedoms, and the general well-being of atheists in Canada and internationally. Their desire is for peaceful advocacy, and they are happy to participate in public discourse as a means of engaging in the free exchange of ideas.
Internet site addresses
We utilize multiple internet site addresses, some of which have specific purposes: