Profile (about us)
People are more important than ideas, and atheism is normal. Canadian atheists cares about rights, freedoms, and the general well-being of atheists in Canada and internationally, which is supported by our efforts to normalize atheism in Canadian culture and throughout the world because not believing in deity concepts or religious ideas, regardless of popularity, is normal.
Our primary interests are for peaceful advocacy and the normalization of atheism. We are always willing to participate in public discourse as a means of engaging in a free exchange of ideas. As an integral part of our efforts to counter the varied attempts by some to vilify atheists or mislead others about what atheism is, we're also educating the general public on the meaning of the words "atheism" and "atheist."
- What is atheism?
- What we do (our purpose includes peaceful advocacy for rights and freedoms)
- Who we are (organizers and volunteers)
- Code of Conduct (and why we don't have one)
- Affiliations and Partnerships
- Media Kit (official graphics and instructions on how to spell our organization's name, slogan, etc.)